Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Caitlin & Kristien {Charlotte Maternity Photography}

These two are such a fun and interesting couple!  Kristien practices acupuncture and holistic medicine, and Caitlin is an author, motivational speaker, and writes a fantastic healthy living blog.   I first met them last year when I started visiting Kristien's clinic and have really enjoyed getting to know them both.  I was so happy for them with the news of Caitlin's pregnancy and excited to shoot their maternity session. Click on photos for a closer look.


We started off at home so Maggie and James could be a part of the family photos.

  
In the Nursery.
{A very cute story behind this onesie.} 

Tea time! Kristien grew up in England so tea is a daily ritual.  Even when it's a balmy 80 degrees out.

{This could be my favorite.  Beautiful mother to be.}

Then we took these pretty chairs into the backyard.  The dogs were very confused.

At the park.


 Pink or Blue?  We'll just have to wait and see.
 



19 comments:

  1. oh jen i love these! they are so pretty!! i wish my baby bump would have made me so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for being such a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Caitlin you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THEM! The one on the couch is my favorite. Sweet family photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caitlin, you look so gorgeous! The one of you lying on K's lap is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw these are so sweet! You look gorgeous Caitlin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh MY GOODNESS!!! I simply can NOT pick a favorite. I love them ALL! Beautiful photos, beautiful family! All the best wishes and blessings! XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are a.maz.ing! I love them all! Caitlin you look so pretty and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm very impressed. What a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These pictures are absolutely beautiful and fun at the same time. Very
    clever photography

    ReplyDelete
  11. These these are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these! Especially the ones w/ the dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hats off to the photographer! :) I usually read you in Reader but popped over - the new site looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful, Caitlin! I think my fav is the last one, but they are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. amazing, so brilliant i just love the brilliance of youe work

    ReplyDelete